Health, Safety & Welfare Policy
J.J. McAdam & Sons Civil Engineers, Landscape Grounds Maintenance Contractor and Plant Hire, 36 Clonmakate Road, Portadown will comply with our duty as an employer to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable the health, safety and welfare of our employees.
We will take measures within our power to meet this responsibility and in particular will, so far as is reasonably practicable:
(a) provide and maintain machinery, buildings and workplaces which are safe without risks to health.
(b) provide protective clothing and systems of work which ensure the absence of risk to health.
(c) provide necessary information, instruction and supervision to ensure the health and safety at work of our employees.
(d) provide adequate toilet, washing and first aid facilities and a safe and healthy working
(e) provide adequate training on a regular basic on company Health and Safety policy.
J.J. McAdam & Sons Ltd are committed to ensuring that Company objectives are met and in providing our Clients with the comfort and satisfaction of achieving and exceeding their requirements and expectations.
This will be achieved by adopting a progressively improving Company Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001-2008 standards.
The Quality Management System will also serve to strengthen Company results, advance employees ability and satisfaction, and provide an open approach to overall improvement.
J.J. McAdam & Sons Ltd will always take any reasonable measures to ensure the quality of its workmanship and products and sub-contractors used.
All employees and sub-contractors have a duty not only to work in a safe manner but also to co-operate in efforts made to create the highest standards of workmanship.
This quality policy is subject to change and update as Government legislation alters. All employees are updated on Quality issues through courses, seminars and in house training on a regular basis.
The Company recognises that its business activities have an impact on the local and global environment.
Therefore, the owners confirm their commitment to continuous environmental monitoring and, where possible, improvement within all operations.
In particular, the Company shall undertake the following:
• To comply with all legal requirements, prevent pollution and aim to improve performance beyond the legal limit
• To continually improve our environmental performance within all aspects of our operations
• To award sufficient funds to all aspects of our business to allow for environmental improvement
• To respond to the environmental aspirations of clients, suppliers, neighbours and staff
• To continuously monitor and endeavour to reduce waste generated on and off site and dispose of client waste satisfactorily
• To undertake all relevant training of employees regarding environmental and health and safety and in the establishment of emergency procedures
• To monitor and minimise energy waste where practicable
• To communicate environmental policy Issues to employees and the general public
J.J. McAdam & Sons Ltd 36 Clonmacate Road, Portadown, County Armagh, BT62 1SU, Northern Ireland
T: 02838851675 F: 02838852277 E: email@example.com